Make a Date with Picture the Homeless for Teach-In Workshops:
- The Fundamental Focus
- Affordable Housing Controversy
- Housing VS. Warehousing (Shelters)
- Homelessness is a Crime Shame
- What is "Intro 48?"
- Community Land Trusts
- Comprehensive Income for all
- Human Rights and Justice for all
- "Housing is a human right"
PTH workshop facilitators are available to visit your site:
- Mondays 2:00 P. M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesdays 12:00 P.M. – 8:00 P. M.
- Fridays 3:00 P. M. – 9:00 P. M.
- Saturdays Open all day
Call GKM at (646) 314-6423 or email to set one up or come to our meetings and learn how to address social problems and socioeconomic injustices
- Civil Rights: Tuesdays 2-4 P.M.
- Homeless Organizing Academy: Tuesdays 6-8 P.M.
- Housing Unit: Thursdays 4-5 P.M. – Housing: Thursdays 6-8 P.M.